GopherCon 2021: Daniel Selans - Reliability Nirvana57:12 107 views 100% Published 8 months ago
You’ve heard of event-driven architectures, but what do they actually look like? Learn what is involved in building an event-driven distributed system and how Go can help you achieve “reliability nirvana”.
The following topics will be covered:
• What is event-driven, why you might want to use it, and how you should go about using it
• What makes Go so well-suited for building distributed systems
• Message systems such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
• How protobuf can help you build a solid platform foundation
• What libraries and patterns to use